500*700mm 50 sheets each pack Water slide decal paper for wood
The waterslide decal paper is a special transfer paper that you can
easily use to transfer an image or text. The best things about this
paper is that is translucent and can be used on almost any smooth
You probably already know by now that I love using this paper on
Dreams Factory’s decorations, the main reason being the clear final
aspect that you get both on the image being transferred but also on
the surface transferred on.
We have successfully used the waterslide decal paper to transfer
images to wood or HDF (High Density Fiberwood), bamboo objects,
glass or porcelain coffee cups, metal tins, metal & terracotta
pots, book covers, furniture, jars and even polymer clay and
How Can I Tell How Thick The Decal Paper Is?
In comparison, a sheet of printer paper is about 4 mil thick. This
will give a general idea of how thick the decal paper is when you
see the thickness shown in mils. Determining how thick or thin you
want your decal paper will depend on your project and what you want
to achieve. When in doubt, my suggestion would be to purchase a
sheet or two of the papers you want to try. Then if you are in need
of a larger quantity, you'll know which paper works best for your
- Make decal design on your favorite graphic application.
- Print Deca Design on Photo Paperl
- Copy Decal Design On Decal Paper
- Seal the Decal
- Soak the decal in clean water for a few minutes.
- Lightly wet the surface where you intend to apply the decal.
- Slide the Decal on to the Project
- Check Final Position of Decal
- Use paper towel to gently blot any remaining water from the decal
surface and your work piece.
- Allow the decal to thoroughly dry overnight before applying the remaining coats of finish.
we will use the stander export carton to make sure the goods is not
damaged.we put 50 sheets for one pack,
We will as your requiremen arrange the shipment if we have
store,and it may need a week if we do not have store for your